Sunday, November 28, 2010

St. Mary's Bazaar

Last Saturday I had a chance to get more experience at St. Mary's. Me and some of my classmates helped out at a fund raiser at St. Mary's. Dan and I ran a basketball, and football station. The kids gave us blue tickets to play, and if they won we rewarded them with red tickets(which could be used for prizes). When we got there it was very slow, most of the kids had already played all the games and used all their tickets. I wish I got their earlier when their was more people there, but overall it was a lot of fun. I saw some of the kids from lab and they were very happy to see us and play our games. When the fund raiser was over we helped clean up and put stuff away. I really enjoyed the fundraiser and I wish I worked there for longer.   

No comments:

Post a Comment